Riptide CrossFit – CrossFit
10 min Dynamic
KB Clean and KB Jerk -12-15 MIN
1) 20 Single Arm Russian KB Swings (10r/10l)
*Work on keeping arms relaxed, elbows slightly bent and down, in order to keep KB close to body
2) 20 Single Arm KB Clean (10/10)
* Work on smooth transition, slipping elbow through, landing w/KB resting on outside of bicep and forearm, known as the “pocket”.
1) 10 Single Arm KB Strict Press (5/5)
*Work on proper KB rack position from the “pocket”, and pressing directly OH/ w/external rotation.
2) 10 Single Arm Push Press (5/5)
*Focus on proper dip and drive
3) 10 Single Arm KB Push Jerks (5/5)
* Pause for 3 seconds in the receiving position to work on shoulder stability and finding/feeling structural support over the midline.
DOUBLE KB Clean and Jerk (From the hang)
1) 10 DBL Russian KB Swings
*Focus on proper stance, grip, and rotation of hand to maneuver KB’s properly
2) 5 DBL KB Cleans
*Work on properly pushing away on the return to connect reps smoothly
3) 5 DBL KB Clean and Jerks
*Focus on properly returning from OH, to pocket, to swing and connecting reps smoothly.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
In teams of 3
20 MIN AMRAP
1800 m Row
30 DB/KB Hang Clean and Jerk RX:55/35
30 DB/KB Front Rack Lunges
Shoulder Stability/ Strengthening Work
10 reps of I, Y’s and T’s.
Rest 1 min
10 Single Arm DB/KB Press (5/5)