Riptide CrossFit – CrossFit
Take 15 min to work on progressions for DUBS
– Smooth singles, jumping high, rotating only wrists
– W/out rope, jump and tap your lap with hand doing “singles” , then double tap to simulate “DUBS”
– Work on jumping with tight midline, using stretch reflex system of feet and calves. Stay relaxed, tall and focus on rhythm of jumping.
– Incorporate double taps on laps, without moving arms, just wrists and hands.
-W/jump rope begin w/smooth singles, and attempt a double-under after 10 singles.
– Continue to practice, and attempt to connect 2 singles and 1 double without breaking.
ADVANCED: After completing flight simulator, work on triples for 5 minutes.
Flight Simulator (Time)
10 – 20 – 30 – 40 – 50 – 40 -30 – 20 – 10
(10 min Cap)
This piece is only for intermediate to advanced.
Each set must be done unbroken.
If you break, you must begin that set over.
EX: If you break on double under #49 in the set of 50, you must begin that set of 50 from 0.
Take as little rest as possible between sets.
4 Rounds for time:
P1: 200 m Row
P2: Max BF Sit Ups RX+: GHD Sit Ups
P1: 20 Air Squats RX+: Pistols
P2: Max Push Ups
P1: 20 Box Jumps 20/24 RX+: 30/24
P2: Max Burpees RX+: To a 6 in target
This piece is intended only for advanced athletes.
10 MIN EMOM
Even: 8-10 Ring Dips
Odd: 4-6 Strict Pull Ups